Convert OST to PST File without Apparent Effort
2 Ways of Doing so...
There are two ways to convert OST to PST file
Manual – The first one is the manual method using which you have done a lot of effort to convert OST file to Outlook 2013 or any other version.
Seeking Professional help – the second one is with the use of a third-party tool to convert OST to PST file, in which there is no such apparent effort to convert Microsoft OST file to PST Outlook 2013.
OST Converter Tool - An Advanced Technology Based Software
When to use OST to PST Converter?
Often situations arise when the OST files become inaccessible or get damaged due to software or hardware issue. In such situations use this tool saves your OST file data by converting it into a PST file format.
Manually Convert OST File to PST File
Converting ost file to pst with help of Outlook is a time taking and cumbersome job. Instead, this OST to PST Converter tool converts OST file into PST file within fraction of seconds without any hassle.
3rd Party Tool for OST to PST Conversion
It is designed with elevated algorithm as well as based on GUI thus better than another, use against cache mode (Down Exchange Server) to recover emails from OST file. The software supports both ANSI & Unicode Outlook OST files.
How to convert Microsoft OST to PST file manually?
First we would explain to you the manual method to convert OST file, which goes as follows:
Delete a Corrupted OST File
There are times when your MS Exchange OST file gets corrupted beyond the possibility of its repair or recovery and sometimes even the user himself does not want to repair that corrupt OST file. In such cases, this damaged OST file can easily be deleted by following the below mentioned instructions:
- First, quit the MS Outlook program (in case it is running)
- Then, click Start
- Now, select Run
- In the "Open" field, enter the command given below - "%APPDATA%\Microsoft\Outlook\" and click OK.
- After that, in the Explorer Window, locate the corrupted OST file which needs to be deleted
- There, select that file
- And after that, either press Delete from the keyword or delete it permanently by using the delete icon on the tool itself.
Create New OST
After that corrupted OST file is deleted, one might need to recreate it as a fresh healthy file in order to make the Outlook program work properly. For creating a fresh OST file, following steps would be helpful:
- Quit the Exchange server Client (Outlook program)
- Rename existing OST to have a separate file name for each file
- Restart Outlook in the Online Mode (If in case the email client was working in the offline mode before)
- If you get the error - "The file ...ost could not be found", click OK
- Now, in the dialog box for Offline Folder File Settings, you need to click OK
- Also, you can change the path as well as the file name of that OST by making use of this dialog
- You get error - "The file ...ost could not be found. Would you like to create it?"
- Here, you need to click Yes
- MS Outlook starts in the online mode
- In "Tools" menu, click on the "Synchronize- All folders
- This with sync new PST with MS Exchange Server
- Finally, you can configure the Outlook program to start working in the offline mode with this new OST
If the above method is not up-to-the-mark and you are not finding it satisfactory enough and if you want to convert OST file to PST file then you can do so with the help of OST Conversion software as explained below.
Using Safe, Secure and Award Winning OST to PST Converter
It is a third-party OST Converter tool which can easily recover encrypted Outlook unworkable OST file from the off-line Exchange Server on client machine and restore emails with a simple mouse click. OST Conversion design with high algorithms and GUI based so technically easy and user-friendly tool for Outlook client, use on off-line Exchange Server to Convert OST to PST file including all email properties.